Monday, September 15, 2008

Is That a Promise?

So I'm reading this article (which is a fun read, by the way -- if you are on the same side of the culture war as I am). I'm not expecting big riots neccessarily ... but all the same I'm making sure I have plenty of ammo. And by "ammo".... I mean ammo. Stuff that goes boom and throws lead out at high velocities.

Anyway, I get to the comments. I see this one:
"What is going to happen if Obama loses is the biggest Brain Drain this country has ever seen. I already know many colleagues and associates who have relocated to Europe where there's less prejudice against intellectuals and a more realistic societal model. It won't be the fault of the left when it happens. The know-nothing US electorate will have had two chances to make the correct decision and throw the neocon bums out. Those of us who knew better all along, who saw 9-11 not as an excuse for war but as an opportunity to show America's greatness by rising above it, who protested against the Iraq invasion while most of the country was still in the throes of Bush-worshipping wishful thinking, will only be victimized by the rest of you gullible fools for so long. This is your last chance to get it right - or you WILL be on your own."
I had to respond.

Is that a promise? I sure hope so.

And they say Progressives are elitist!!!

No comments: