Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mr. Whittle

Haven't paid too much attention to Bill Whittle in the last several months. He had us trained not to expect updates often.

But he's been busy out at Pajamas Media, and doing good things. I wouldn't expect anything else from him.

His whole blog at http://www.ejectejecteject.com/ has been moved over to Pajamas Media, but his important, excellent essays seem to have lost their index. I had them indexed on my blog, but those pointers now just get re-directed to his home PJMedia page.

A very minor complaint I have. But then again, I have bought three copies of his book. One to give to my step son when he went to Iraq. One to lend out. And the other is mine.

Of particular interest to me are two videos he has out there. Bill's a video editor out in California, so he knows a thing or two about putting one together. It's simple. Mainly him as a commentator. Well done.

One is The Truth about the Atomic Bombs. The other is What Media Bias Really Costs the Republic.

No comments: