Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Morgan Writes RNC's Top Fall Ad for Them

If only they had the nuts, and by "nuts" I mean "gonads" -- to do it.
“When I vote for these new guys and they get sworn in, I want the House Speaker to pull a bunch of sneaky tricks. I want the IRS to become more onerous. I want to have to work all weekend long flailing around for records of any transaction my business might have spent more than fifty smackers a month on, in sheer terror that the IRS is going to take away everything I’ve ever had.”

Change you didn’t ask enough questions about.
Now that is the kind of ad that the RNC should be running this fall. I'm serious. Show some balls and tell it like it is.

And there it is in black and white, ladies and gentlemen --- the perfect Anti-Obama-Agenda slogan to campaign on for the next 2 years.

Change you didn’t ask enough questions about.*   

I want the T-Shirt.

*probably because you were smeared as a racist if you did ask. This, of course, was the cynically brilliant plan from the beginning.

1 comment:

Whitehawk said...

Oh, so painfully true! Excellent wording. I also like the add where we see a classroom full of 1st graders pledging alliegence to American debt. That was powerful.